Saturday, December 15, 2012

Applications

I am still working on applications to graduate school (Pick me, Berkeley!), but all I want to do is bake Christmas cookies, preferably with lots of chocolate in them.

It's been three days since I brushed my hair, and I haven't gone outside yet today. All morning, I stayed in my pajamas: black yoga pants and a purple plaid flannel hoodie purchased from a used clothing store when I was in fifth grade, topped with a fleece jacket that is roomy for O. and huge on me. An hour ago I finally realized I was hungry and thirsty and needed to use the bathroom, so I got up, changed into jeans and my own fleece, and discovered that Pipkin had unrolled half the toilet paper in the bathroom *again.* Made myself a delicious burrito and a strong cup of tea, returned to my laptop and my seat by the window.

The rabbits are sleeping, one by my feet and the other in the kitchen. I am counting on caffeine to keep me from emulating them.

Berkeley's website informs me that my application must be submitted in 12 hours and 35 minutes. Time to apply myself.

No comments: