Sunday, November 8, 2009

Libera et cetera

I haven't written anything post-able lately, but here's what I've been reading:
  • Reinhold Niebuhr, The Self and the Dramas of History
  • Calvin Miller, Into the Depths of God and The Singer
  • Dallas Willard, Hearing from God (I've been reading this since before school started. Fail.)
  • Barbara Kingsolver, Prodigal Summer (So good! but so hormone-saturated.)
  • T.S. Eliot, Collected Poems (one or two poems on a good week)
  • August/Sept. issue of First Things
  • 2 Samuel, Exodus, the gospel of John, Daniel (still trying to read through the whole Bible before the end of the year...)
  • tutorials for GIMP, Python and Django (for the c.s. project that has been eating my life)
  • recipes for pumpkin (because I still haven't done anything with half of the pumpkin I roasted a week and a half ago) and white bread
  • Chemistry: the molecular science (textbook that doubles as my weight-lifting)
  • Carnie's Syntax
  • essays on trust and expertise (for a class entitled "global issues")

No comments: